4 Stage filtration process
This Reverse Osmosis undersink system features an efficient four stage filtration process to provide you with the highest purity drinking water for you to enjoy.
Stage 1 – Sediment Pre-filter Made in USA
Mechanical filtration removes fine sediment particles.
Removes chlorine, pesticides, heavy metals and other organic pollutants.
Stage 3 – Ultrafine TFC Reverse Osmosis Membrane Made in USA
Screens to 0.0005 micron, filtering viruses, bacteria and parasites. Repels heavy metals and removes Fluoride and Hydrocarbons.
Pure Water Storage Tank
Your system includes a Pure Water Storage Tank (10L) for you to dispense water on demand.
Stage 4 – Coconut Carbon Polishing Post-filter Made in USA
Final polishing filter results in superb tasting, pure water.
Pure Water Faucet
Included within the purchase of this system is your choice of a standard filter faucet from our Faucets & Taps range.
Features & Benefits
The Ultra High Purity Reverse Osmosis system is the no.1 choice for the discerning consumer who wants the most effective filtration available. Hence, this system is ideal for allergy suffers and those that desire fluoride free water.
- Pressure gauge – the stainless steel ultra accurate glycerin filled gauge will help you identify:
- When your pre-sediment and pre-carbon filters need replacement.
- If your automatic shut off valve is functioning properly.
- If your mains incoming water pressure is adequate for optimal operation of your filter system.
- The optional extra Leak Detection Device automatically shuts off the water supply to the system in the unlikely event of an occasional drip from any of the fittings or your existing undersink plumbing and waste drain. This practical device will also notify you of when your filter cartridges are due to be replaced.
- The 10L NSF certified Pure Water Storage tank is encapsulated in high strength polypropylene to prevent any rust to the outer surface.
|Dimensions (System)||320W x 420H x 110D mm|
|Dimensions (Tank)||317H x 203D mm (10 Litre)|
|Filter output||200 litres per day (@60 PSI)|
|Max flow rate||3 litres per minute (approximate)|
|Micron rating||0.0005 micron|
|Warranty||5 years* (excludes cartridges)|
*Warranty terms and conditions apply